I love candlesticks and candleholders and have just a ton of them in all varieties, shapes and sizes. I have quite a few that I need to paint too. I will share those with you one day in the future! But today is about three others that I wanted to share with you! I found the tall green candleholder at a great little shabby to chic shop near where I live. I love to go in there and see what great things I can find! This one is made of wood and it is tall and ornate. I love the shabby green paint too! I found the other two candleholders at an estate sale a while back. They were made of some sort of metal, most likely silver plate. Anyway, I just had to shabby chic them up a bit! So, I primed and painted them first and then I hand painted a soft background and topped them off with hand painted roses & filler flowers. The design is on the front and the back side. I wish I had taken a picture of the “before” but I am just terrible about remembering to do that! When I was taking the picture it made me think about getting those paint brushes out again! It’s been a while since I have painted anything. Maybe soon……

I also found some little prayer lady salt and pepper shakers and this cute little rose memo / photo board covered with pretty pink roses & ribbon at a yard sale. The little prayer ladies are very worn but it doesn't matter to me! Love them! Just like they are!

Come back soon! I have so much to share with you! Feel free to write to me or post a comment! I would love to hear from you!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage
3 comments:
I have some S&P prayer ladies very similar to that. Mine are worn too; but just adds to the charm!
Pretty candleholders too!
:)
Love your prayer ladies, I collect them too :)
Hi Becca! Nice to have you back again! Yes, I agree with you. These are the only ones that I have found around here! Looking for more! Thanks about your sweet comment about the candleholders!
Peta - Hi! Welcome! Thank you for stopping in! Yes, I know that you collect the Prayer Ladies! LOL! I think that you are the one that got me to looking for them in the first place! I hope you come back soon!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage
Post a Comment