Welcome to Southern Lady's Vintage! I have to admit that I have a passion and love the hunt for vintage and creating things with my hands! But there is only so much that I can hold on to! So I love to share my finds and my creations with others! I also have a taste for the relaxed style of home decor such as cottage style or shabby style. Therefore, my shop is sort of eclectic for a look that I hope you will love. You will find china and kitchen items, home decor, jewelry, books and so much more!! Follow me on Twitter
One of my favorite things to do is to paint on glass such as glassware, which makes a lovely gift and unique gift for a bride and groom by the way! I have handpainted lots of lots of glassware through out the years and have sold it at many gift shops locally and in my surrounding areas. I have recently began to offer it in my Etsy Shop.

Ornaments are also one of the things that I like to paint.
At Easter time I love to paint my handpainted Easter Eggs.
Sometimes you might find some upcyled items in my shop too.

Or crocheted and knit pretties.

I also love paper crafts and love to make gift tags, scrapbooking tags and paper cones, sometimes referred to as tussie mussie holders.
Check out my GaGa4GiftTags shop too!
No comments:
Post a Comment