"Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord."Colossians 3:20

Last week was my grandson, Landon's 3rd birthday and this past Saturday was his birthday party. I wasn't able to get very many pictures but did manage to get a couple of both of my sweetie pies! Here is Landon, who spent a good deal of his birthday party time trying to give Sierra kisses! He loves his little cousin Sierra. I wish my pictures had turned out so that I could post the ones of him giving her kisses, but sadly they did not.
These grandbabies of mine just take my breath away and fill me with such joy!! Yes, I know they aren't babies anymore, but I'm holding on to the babies for as long as I can! They grow so quickly!

Here is a picture of Sierra, who recently she got ahold of some scissors that her baby sitter had left in her reach. My son had told me that she had whacked her hair off. She didn't do too bad of a job! I tried my very best to talk her into letting me just trim up some of the back part of her hair as she did happen to leave a pony tail strand in the back where I suppose she couldn't reach! My son said that she has now taken a big dislike to scissors, especially in relation to her hair. He said that she got such a scolding for playing with scissors that she now doesn't want anyone to cut her hair because now she thinks that it is bad to cut your hair! I didn't win her favor on trimming her hair.......
And here are two more children who are quite special to me too! These two boys are my sister Amanda's children. My two very silly nephews Austin & Tyler, who we call Ty! Silly, silly boys!
6 comments:
Barbara, your grand babies are Gorgeous!! So sweet and huggable!
Melissa
Very beautiful children, we use "Nana" as a name for grandmothers too.
I have two kid crazy hair stories! One was my daughter who at two had hair like Shirley Temple who put half a jar of vaseline in her hair! It took a week to get it all out! The other is my grandson who walked up and gave his pre-school teacher a trim! He said the teachers chair reminded him of the shop chairs and he was just playing hair person! Take care, Lori
Oh Barbara, your grandbabies are gorgeous. They are all so very precious, especially when they're little. They grow up much too fast. One of my now teenage granddaughters took a dislike to her fringe one day and so she SHAVED it off. It was not a good look.
Hugs, Coll :-}
Cute stories Coll and Lori! Thanks for sharing!
Barbara
Wgat adorable grandkids you have!
Post a Comment