Seems that "Painting Pink Roses" has been my header for quite a few listings lately. Well....I DID promise myself that I would try very hard to get back to my painting and I'm getting there!
First, I painted this 4 by 6 inch "Christmas Blessings" candle! Painted with cute pink stripes with lavender scrolls on the back and sides of the candle and little pink roses in the from center with "Christmas Blessings" painted above the roses. It is currently listed on ebay. If you are interested you can click on my link at the right Southern Lady's Vintage Ebay. I think it would look so pretty with a little silk candle ring around it, maybe with some tiny pink rosebuds! I meant to look for one today on my trip to Hobby Lobby, but time got away from me and I had to leave before I got finished with my shopping! I guess I dawdled too long! I LOVE Hobby Lobby! I just have to make myself leave....I could spend the day there, and actually have!
Ok, It's very late. About 1:15 A.M. Time for bed! Check back later tonight or tomorrow for more painted things!
Til then, take care!
Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment