Monday, November 5, 2007

Paper Crafting



Adding tags to my Etsy store! Won't these look so pretty on your gift packages and scrapbook pages? Handcrafted with pretty embellishments! Glitter, ribbon, lace, beads, ribbon roses!


They even look pretty on your Christmas tree! More coming!

11 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Beautiful tags! Your blog is sooo pretty with all your creations! I love coming here and seeing everything!

Thanks for visiting me too!

Katherine

tea time and roses said...

The tags are beautiful, and how lovely are all your roses... Such a beautiful blog, and I truly enjoyed my visit. I am going to go and take a peek at your Etsy Shop, and I hope you stop back by for a visit soon...

Smiles to you...

Beverly

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Hello and thanks for your recent visit :)
Your tags are very pretty...are you joining in my craft fair on the 23rd?

blessings said...

Oh, you wonderful tag-makers are so talented! They're beautiful! Blessings... Polly

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I love them Barbara! They are beautiful. You're talent never ceases to amaze me!

Hugs,
Laurie

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Oh Barbara they are so beautiful, really christmassy :)

xxoo
Shann

Dena said...

Oh these tags are so beautiful! You are so very talented. :)

Hugs,
Dena

Rosemary said...

Hi,
Nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting me, and for the nice comments. Love your blog.
Rosemary

Sweet Remembrance said...

Very pretty tags!
I love them...
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Tags are something I have on my "want to make" list. I like how small they are, I would get overwhelmed by anything bigger. I know mine won't turn out nearly as lovely, and I will likely glue my fingers together and get glitter in my eyes, but I am going to have fun trying! :-)

Thanks for the inspiring blog,

Melissa

PattieJ said...

Very pretty Barbara!!!