I remember when I was in elementary school the enthusiasm that one of my teachers had when it came to Easter Decorations. And she would share that enthusiasm with her class by allowing us to join in an Easter egg decorating contest. I remember so vividly the paper mache eggs that we would decorate with pretty trims, sequins, glitter, paint and all the other little goodies that children love. I actually won that easter egg decorating contest and was tickled beyond pink! I can't remember the prize, but I do remember the pretty egg and how I had found favor in my teacher's eye with my lovely decorated egg. Well.... I guess that I still love those types of things because when I found this pretty tabletop Easter decoration I fell in love with it! It reminded me so much of Easters from my childhood. So I thought I would offer you a taste of vintage inspired Easter goodies too!
Isn't this just the cutest? It is an extra large tabletop decoration of a vintage inspired easter egg. The center part of the egg is open and when you peek in,
Isn't this just the cutest? It is an extra large tabletop decoration of a vintage inspired easter egg. The center part of the egg is open and when you peek in,
there are the cutest little bunnies so sweetly tucked inside! And look at the dusting of sparkly mica flakes that gives such a charming vintage appeal! They are sitting on a bed of strips of crepe paper and are just adorable! It measures approximately 14 inches tall so it is quite substantial! Check out all the sweet details! (PS...the fuzzy pink feathers in the background is a pink feather tree, not included in this auction but keep a look out as it will be appearing for auction!) This cutie is being offered on my EBAY this week! And I have more vintage inspired goodies that will be listed sometimes this week also! I hope you will stop by and check them out as I will add more goodies as I get time.
This week I couldn't do much painting, but I did manage to paint one small thing, this sweet little valentine box! It too is for sale on my EBAY.
I hope you like it!
6 comments:
That egg brough back wonderful childhood memories for me. Thank you so much for sharing!
oxox
Jennifer
Soo Cute..I cannot believe it is almost Easter! I was invited to a swap and I was like what?? Denise Mass.
I think the egg is adorable and the rose box is beautiful! I hope you are feeling ok.
Hugs,
Laurie
What beautiful bunnies. Wow, is it time to start thinking about Easter already. I'd better put my thinking cap on.
Have a great week!
Can't believe Easter is so close. Love those bunnies. Also love that little dress, so gorgeous with the pink & the pearls.
Hugs, Coll :-}
OMGosh that rose box is beyond gorgeous!
xo
mary
hoganfe handbags
Post a Comment