Inspired by days gone by, I handcrafted this sweet little tussie mussie. I used a romantic themed pink roses paper to create it. And I found some of the prettiest double edge lace with pretty pink trim to go around the entire edge of the opening of the tussie mussie both on the inside and outside edges. A center oval paper medallion that features the sweetest vintage victorian image was added and then hand glittered details were applied to the medallion. The medallion reads "Can I forget thee?" Would be appropriate for lots and lots of occassions. I also added a pretty little gold tone button with a white center to the front center of the tussie mussie for another little sweet touch. A small pink & white slender woven ribbon was added down the center of the back. The handle or hanger is a sparkly iridescent wired chenile. Measures approximately 11 1/2 inches including the hanger. The center opening is approximately 4 inches.
Great to store your magazines in your guest bath, or rolled hand towels and wash cloths!
Measures approximately 10 inches tall excluding the handle. The handle has about a 7 inch drop. It is about 23 1/4 inches around at the top opening.
Have a great and blessed day!
Oh....and remember to keep checking back for my 100th post give a way!!
Hugs,
Barbara
9 comments:
I am so glad to read your blog...such beautiful music and treasures, too.
Happy weekend!
xo Lidy
I have always loved your tussie mussies :) I have my cones now, but have yet to put one together.
The wall hanging is beautiful , love the colors.
Hi Barbara,
That's my moms name too.
I love your blog page and calming effect it has on me. You have a long list of blogs and I am going to check them out.
blessings to you,
starrydeborah
Barbara, I love that wall pocket. How much do you think postage would be to Australia? Less than 5 billion dollars?
Barbara, i love the roses wall pocket, it is so very pretty!!! thanks for popping over to see my buttons:)
Oh I adore the lamb, its precious!!
Has the wall pocket been sold. That is beautiful. Please let me know. Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary! Yes, the metal wall pocket is currently still available. Anything that is not marked sold is available for purchase.
Thanks,
Barbara
Very soothing music! Lovely blog and of course allko f your items!
Tiedupmemories
Post a Comment