Thursday, May 29, 2008

Flea Market Friday

Welcome friends!


Flea Market Friday is here again!!


REMEMBER THAT THESE ITEMS ARE NOT THE ONLY ITEMS AVAILABLE! Please remember to check my Etsy shop for my other items. Click and it will show you everything that I have posted on my blog that is still available. If you are interested in an item please just post a comment or you may purchase items directly from my Etsy shop. First come, first serve. I accept Paypal only. If you purchase any items that are 1) over $20. in value 2) or any breakable items, I require that the items be shipped priority mail and I require insurance to be purchased on those items. I am happy to combine shipping when possible. I am also happy to hip internationally, however please email me for a quote. Additionally, I require all international shipments to be insured.
This week I have two more tussie mussies for you.
I used pretty pink with white polka dots paper to create this tussie mussie. And I found some of the prettiest double edge white lace that features a white gathered ribbon that I lined all around the inside & outside top rim of the tussie. A pretty center oval paper medallion that features a sweet vintage victorian image of a cherub armed with an arrow of love. I added hand glittered details to the medallion for some sparkle and a sweet little pink ribbon rose. The handle or hanger is a sparkly iridescent wired chenile. Sooooooo sweet!!! Measures approximately 11 1/2 inches including the hanger. The center opening is approximately 4 inches.


This tussie mussie features blue with white polka dot paper. Double edge white lace that features a white gathered ribbon that I lined all around the outside top rim of the tussie. A pretty center oval paper medallion that features a sweet vintage victorian image of cherubs in a basket of forget-me-nots. I added hand glittered details to the medallion for some sparkle and buttons for details. The handle or hanger is a sparkly iridescent wired chenile. Measures approximately 11 1/2 inches including the hanger. The center opening is approximately 4 inches.

I love these vintage earrings! If you love to collect vintage jewelry these would be a lovely addition to your collection. There are little flowers on the top part with rhinestones. A silvertone basket of flowers hangs from a little chain. They have screwbacks. A great addition to your stash if you are into recycling, refurbishing or restyling jewerly.


Vintage clip on earrings. The outer floral part is made of some sort of plastic. There are 8 lavender rhinestones surrounding each center.
See My Etsy shop for all details and pricing!




9 comments:

Jenni B said...

Fun, fun blog! So glad to have found you! I am happy to see another blogging Etsian!

Jenni B
http://www.jenniboriginals.com

Anonymous said...

Hi sweets :) Your tussie mussies are adorable as always, and the earrings are soooo pretty , good luck with your Flea Market.
I am visiting friends tonight, let's just see how many I can blog :)

The Catnap Cottage said...

Love the tussies - my favs are the vintage clip-ons - love them!! Cindy

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Hello, SLV, love love love the little flower basket earrings! Where are they??? I've added you to My Sunday Paper. Kathy

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Old Painted Cottage said...

Sweet and lovely!

oxox
Jennifer

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Gorgeous

well you are becoming the tussie queen arent you! I think you need a crown :)

love ya
Shann xo

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Gorgeous offering!!!!