Thursday, May 1, 2008

Popalicioustoo!



Don't you just love it all?? I sure do!! I found these beautiful trims, embellishments and goodies thru a wonderful Etsy seller, Andrea, of Popalicioustoo! The minute I saw these pretties, I knew that I had to have them! I am always amazed at what I find in her shop! Just pure eye candy!! If you need embellishments, lace and trims, collage packets, tags, hand painted goodies, or things that sparkle or glitter, you just have to give her a visit! And she is a real sweetheart too! Thank you POPS!



OH, and Pops sent me a surprise!! Like I said, she's a real sweetie! But I am not going to show you yet!! That is still to come!

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh yeah!! Gorgeous items from POP!! Love it all, I'll bet you willhave a big old bunch of fun playing with all that!
Smiles, Karen

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Oh I can't wait to see it!

Hugs,
Laurie