Saturday, September 27, 2008

Collage Tags


In some of my venturing around at yard sales I lucked up on some wall paper border that had some beautiful angels and thought that I might be able to use it for something in my crafting. And I also really lucked up and found a bunch of anaglypta wall paper with a beautiful raised or embossed design. I love the effect that the distressing ink gave to the wall paper so I used some of my scraps in these tags. Topped off with some beautiful aqua vintage seam binding tape. So here is a set of collaged tags that I came up with! I love the dimensional effect that the wallpaper gave to the tags.




10 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful! How creative and resourceful!

Laura said...

These tags look yummy enough to eat! Absolutely beautiful...dontcha just love a good find? The angels are....well, heavenly!
Melissa

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

just gorgeous Barbara and i also love the santa ones have started chrismassing too.

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

I'm not sure if I've already told you this, but your new holiday and collage tags are sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see more of this style! Kathy

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Tey are soooooo beautiful.Everything here is beautiful.Hugs Marie Antionette

Bebe said...

Hi Barbara!
Your tags are just absolutely gorgeous!! You are so talented to be able to make those!! :)

Thanks for coming over and leaving such sweet comments. The slow cooker and I are trying to get to know one another!

Lots of Hugs, Bebe :)

Cindy said...

That is an artist's eye that can look at a wallpaper border and turn it into this!!! I would have looked at that and thought "who would hang that on their walls" I think I better stick to furniture painting! LOL

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Gorgeous tags!

oxox
Jennifer

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow--those are so beautiful!

k.rowe said...

I love aqua too!

Your tags are amazing! Truly beautiful... I love the colors on these :)