Good news....my computer is back and hopefully fixed this time!! Three trips to Best Buy later I am keeping my fingers crossed that all is now finally really, really fixed!!
If you all recall, I had a cousin who has been very, very sick and I had requested prayer for him. His name was Bill and he had been in very poor health for many years. On the night of September 10th at approximately 10:20 p.m. Bill passed away. Please remember his family in prayer.
I have not had time to take photos for this weeks flea market Friday, but there are plenty of items available and you can see them all by clicking here for everything available!!
11 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Your family will be in my prayers.
Christa
Chloe Rose
Southernlady,
My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of loss for your cousin.
I pray that memories of him and his life will fill your heart with love and joy for he will always be with you in spirit.
blessings,
starrydeborah
sending you all my love. thinking of you
Oh Barbara I am so sorry about Bill. Please accept my condolences and my prayers.
Love,
Laurie
aww Barbara i hope Bill is flying free.Get better you and me both
thinking of you
Hugs
Jules
I'm sorry about the loss of Bill.
Hugs,
Becca
Barbara,
I sad for Bill's family....never easy to give up a loved one...
Thank you for dropping by and commenting on the 9/11 posting...a very sad time for our nation....Betty
Hello Barbara, so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you, your friends and family.
Karen xoxo
hi barbara, thought I would pop in since its been a while, and I was so sad to hear your news. Hugs to you and your family...and as always your etsy shop is deeelissous!
I'm so sorry to read of the loss of your cousin, Bill. His family, including you, will be in my prayers.
Blessings,
Nita Jo
So sorry for your loss. You are all in our prayers.
Tammy
Post a Comment