Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ballerina Keepsake Box


Wouldn't some special little girl just love this pretty ballerina keepsake box? Surprise her with her first jewelry piece all tucked inside! A sweet Valentine gift all on it's own!

17 comments:

Sheila said...

Sweet.. Looking at your things make me so happy.. That is so needed after watching the news.. Love the ballerina box and the planters.. I have a few vintage planters too. Lambs,buggies, and the baby shoes...

Michelle said...

How sweet! I think I would have loved to have this as a kid. Heck, I'll take it now. :)

Tiedupmemories said...

Very cute!

Country Wishes said...

That is so cute !!

Lori said...

that is adorable!!! and i am seriously dying from the cuteness of the puppy planter in your shop right now!!!

Jenni B said...

That's just so cute!

Stop on over to my blog to enter a V-Day giveaway!

Jenni B

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara!!
The little Ballerina is so adorable!! Very cold here..... but staying warm!!
Take Care...
Love, Marilyn

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It's so sweet!! I do agree, some little girl would love to have that to keep her treasures in!
Smiles, Karen

The Catnap Cottage said...

Absolutely adorable - Hurley would love this for V Day. I need to figure out something for the baby too. Love it!! Cindy

Unknown said...

What an adorable little trinket box. That is a little girl's dream box!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

What a cheery ballerina (didn't we all dream of being one?)
Drop by my blog today for a visit, won't you? Kathy

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

HOw sweet!! And thank you for stopping to offer well wishes on my new shop, that was sweet too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway! Good luck to you!

Sweetina said...

oooh your sweet ballerina box is very very pretty!
Any girl would be thrilled to recieve this darlingcreation!
Love the colors!
delightful!

Melissa said...

That keepsake box is adorable. :)

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi Barbara,
Thought I'd just drop by and say hello. This is the sweetest keepsake box! Just precious!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Decoracion Vintage Industrial Retro Chic said...

hermoso blog te felicito
saludos de PINK DAYS STUDIO ATELIER