Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Agate & Peridot Necklace from Bohemian Glitz!

Photo by Vera at Bohemian Glitz


I have been so lucky lately!! Recently I won a necklace from Tera @ Bohemian Glitz and just had to show it to you!! Isn't it just lovely? The large center stone is Agate and it has beautiful Peridot too, which just so happens to be my birthstone! The closure is a sweet heart toggle type of clasp. I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you so much Tera!! And thank you for sending your beautiful creation in such a pretty tin!!


Please check out Tera's shop at Bohemian Glitz for some beautiful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lots of love,


Barbara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so beautiful!!! I can see why you are so excited about it! Congratulations! Oh, wait...where's the tin!?

Tiedupmemories said...

So pretty! Love the color!That's my birthstone too!Are you a Leo?
Lucky you!