Great for scrapbooking pages, gift packages ! Would make a beautiful art display framed in a shadow box too!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your tags, Barbara.....I'm sure you and your studio are covered in glue and glitter!!!
beautiful!
Gorgeous tags, love the vintage fashion diva's :)
I love these, Barbara! So feminine and elegant :)
Barbara... These tags are just beautiful! The colors are so rich & I love the embellishments! You always do such lovely work!!Love,Marilyn
Hi, Barbara! Those are just yummy! I'm a sucker for vintage fashion, so I'm partial. Lovely, indeed!HAGD
Beautifu.!!! I wish i had been born back in the day to wear such wonderful dresses.. Great Tags.
WOW and double WOW!!!!
What beautiful images to work with! Don't you just love that era?
I love these - Can you imagine wearing a dress like that! These are beautiful!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your tags, Barbara.....I'm sure you and your studio are covered in glue and glitter!!!
beautiful!
Gorgeous tags, love the vintage fashion diva's :)
I love these, Barbara! So feminine and elegant :)
Barbara... These tags are just beautiful! The colors are so rich & I love the embellishments! You always do such lovely work!!
Love,
Marilyn
Hi, Barbara! Those are just yummy! I'm a sucker for vintage fashion, so I'm partial. Lovely, indeed!
HAGD
Beautifu.!!! I wish i had been born back in the day to wear such wonderful dresses.. Great Tags.
WOW and double WOW!!!!
What beautiful images to work with! Don't you just love that era?
I love these - Can you imagine wearing a dress like that! These are beautiful!
Post a Comment