Friday, April 9, 2010

GaGa4GiftTags


In the past I have sold some of my handmade gift tags or scrapbooking tags thru my Southern Lady's Vintage shop. In December last year I committed to a shop name with hopes that this Spring that I would begin listing some of my gift tags in their own shop to see if they could support a shop of their own.

So I recently listed a few of them and am going to give it a whirl.

Maybe the shop will be a go and maybe it won't, who knows..... I enjoy creating them. I love playing with little bits of ribbon, trim, beautiful images, glitter and glue.


One thing for sure is that it sure does take a lot of time in devoting oneself to two shops. I'll just see how it goes and decide if it's worth it to take the time to handle two shops.

Anyway, if you have a notion to I'd love for you to stop in and visit GaGa4GiftTags.etsy.com.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you much luck with your tags!! I love tags too...There is so much creativity that one can do with them & they are not a huge project!!
Have a Wonderful Day!!
Love,
Marilyn

Hearts Turned said...

What gorgeous tags--each one is a treasure!

MomWaldsPlace said...

I was wondering about doing the same myself. Make sure to let us know how it goes.

Your creations are enchanting!

starrynightimpressions said...

Hi Miss Southern :)
I just adore your tags and your shop name is such a hoot!
I agree that two shops does take much more involvement, but like you I am also giving it a try. Hey, if we don't try, we'll never know, sooooo.
Keep on creating!
starrydeborah

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your new shop will be a huge hit! your tags are so beautiful!
Kath

myeuropeantouch said...

I wish you the very best of luck with your new store...Monika

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Good luck with your cutey new shop---love from your first customer!
Smiles, Karen