Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My European Touch

I would like to introduce you to Monika at My European Touch! Monika is a mosaic artist and sells her art on Etsy and other venues. I met her on Etsy via the Cottage Style Street Team. She offer's a wide assortment of quality shabby chic, cottage, beach, garden, Paris apartment mosaic art made from carefully hand cut Mosaic Tiles from vintage and new china plates. Her work is lovely!



Above is a beautiful cake dome that Monika created.




This beautiful bread box will look just gorgeous in any kitchen!



And this pretty mosaic silverplate teapot will look gorgeous displayed in your home!

I hope you will stop in and visit Monika at My European Touch and her blog too! If you do, please tell her Southern Lady sent you!

* All photos are courtesy of Monika at My European Touch.

3 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

Barbara, I am so appreciative....thank you... ;o)
Monika

Anonymous said...

Morning Barbara!!
WOW....The mosaic work this lady does is fabulous!! I have always love this type of art...I will certainly take a long look!!
We will be in the upper 80's today!! WOO HOO!! Can your believe it!! Southenr weather in the "snow belt"....I plan on enjoying & pretending I am in the beautiful south!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Anonymous said...

oh these are all so gorgeous!

love the colours...!!!

thanks for sharing!

ciao bella
creative carmelina