Sunday, July 11, 2010

Upcycled Jewelry Artist 2CharmedandDangerous

After!
Permission granted by
2CharmedandDangerous
Before!


Carol, from 2CharmedandDangerous upcycled one of my vintage enamel flower brooches into this beautiful cuff bracelet! Unique and fun! Thank you Carol for allowing me to share your creation!
I love what everyone of the featured artists have done to incorporate some of the vintage jewelry offered in my shop into their very own unique creations. There were several other artists who upcycled some of my pieces into their own designs, but as of this date I have not received permission to use their photos on my blog for the feature. So for now, this concludes this series. I hope you enjoyed seeing all of these wonderful artists work!

3 comments:

Acadian Crochet said...

Very pretty!

Lenore said...

Wow, much more awesomness created from pieces out of your shop!!!

Sugar Pink Boutique said...

Wow that's amazing work! How creative! I have always loved your brooches!