Thanks so much for stopping my my blog. Seeing al of thesd Coke vintage goodies, I have to ask....are you from Atlanta. My mom was born there and I got 2 degrees from I saw Georgia on the profile, but no Atlanta. Emory. My daughter was born at Georgia Baptist. Loved your post...very nostalgic, and I will be back to see you very soon.
Hugs, Genie @ Buttons for Baga and Climbing the Digital Mountain one Step at a Time
I have recently sworn off Coke. Cold turkey. I love it and was drinking too much ... how I miss it. The sight of that old Coke cooler makes me itch to get an ice cold glass bottle out of it ... pop the cap on the side of the cooler ... and aaaahhhh. : )
You know...I had to think about it a minute...but you are right!!! When I think of red, Coca cola is right up there! I really enjoyed your photos of all the vintage coca cola signs and ohhh...that awesome cooler! Coca cola is certainly a part of Americana!!! Thanks for sharing it with us today!
There's nothing like vintage Coca Cola signs, is there? I would just love to have one of those coolers, stocked full of icy cold Coke bottles! Happy REDnesday! Carol
Maybe one reason we all love red is the memory of the vintage reds, like Coca-Cola - from our youth. I grandma painted the ceiling of her kitchen an bright enamel red - that must have effected me and my love of RED! I enjoyed this post very much. Hugs, Patti
14 comments:
Yes, I have to agree that Coca Cola red is definitely one I think of for the color red. Nice post! ~ Sarah
I like red and should wear it more. It helps brighten up seniors as little. I am not a coke drinker but it made a great post for today.
Thanks so much for stopping my my blog. Seeing al of thesd Coke vintage goodies, I have to ask....are you from Atlanta. My mom was born there and I got 2 degrees from I saw Georgia on the profile, but no Atlanta. Emory. My daughter was born at Georgia Baptist. Loved your post...very nostalgic, and I will be back to see you very soon.
Hugs,
Genie @
Buttons for Baga
and
Climbing the Digital Mountain one Step at a Time
I have recently sworn off Coke. Cold turkey. I love it and was drinking too much ... how I miss it. The sight of that old Coke cooler makes me itch to get an ice cold glass bottle out of it ... pop the cap on the side of the cooler ... and aaaahhhh. : )
Absolutely ! I love your pics !
Blessings,
~Myrna
Why I'm sipping a Coke float right now! Yum.
Do you still have glass bottles? My daughter kept one for a long time.
Hello my friend...
You know...I had to think about it a minute...but you are right!!! When I think of red, Coca cola is right up there! I really enjoyed your photos of all the vintage coca cola signs and ohhh...that awesome cooler! Coca cola is certainly a part of Americana!!! Thanks for sharing it with us today!
Warmest autumn wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design
There's nothing like vintage Coca Cola signs, is there? I would just love to have one of those coolers, stocked full of icy cold Coke bottles!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol
What great Coca Cola pictures! Yes, definitely a classic and vintage red. Nice post!
And thank you for your comment!
Maybe one reason we all love red is the memory of the vintage reds, like Coca-Cola - from our youth. I grandma painted the ceiling of her kitchen an bright enamel red - that must have effected me and my love of RED! I enjoyed this post very much.
Hugs, Patti
Great nostalgic photos! Yes, red Coke signs are an icon, and I do like them - even though I'm a die-hard Pepsi girl!
Love those old Coke signs...sad that most of them are in collectors' hands, where we can't enjoy them.
Thank you for lovely comment on my blog ..your blog ids beautiful..I think I was here when I was a kid ?
Post a Comment