
It's not too early to start crocheting up some little Christmas gifts for friends and family! These little crocheted wash cloths are quick and easy to make. With a little yarn, a crochet hook, blunt eye yarn needle and a little time you can crochet something pretty cute! I found the grit stitch washcloth pattern at Lionbrand. The little flower cloths make great face cloths or coasters. I can't remember where I got the pattern for them, but just google flower face cloths or flower coasters and you should find plenty of free patterns.
My Mom and Sister look forward to these every year. My sister says nothing can compare (or at least that is what she says)! Tie them up with a pretty ribbon and you have a cute gift without much cost or time!
Remember the voter for September 4th Vintage Love Saturday closes at 11:59 pm tonight 9/01/10. So cast your vote! At this posting it looks like I might have to toss a coin because sewing and kitsch are tied at the moment!
7 comments:
So pretty ... Love the colors!! Great stocking stuffers!
Love,
Marilyn
You couldn't find anything more cheery or sweet than these! ; )
~Michele
SO cute!! I'd hate to use them!!
*hugs*deb
those are so cute and i bet they feel wonderful too!
I use these all the time. I really like them. You do a nice job making yours. Thanks for stopping by my place.
I absolute adore crotheted wash clothes. I find they last forever. My grandmother and mother used to make them all the time. I think I need to start picking up my needle and start making them for myself! And yes, for gifts. They make awesome little gifts to bless others with.
Yellow is my favorite color, so you know I love these! I've never used a crochet face cloth but I hear they are great.
Post a Comment