Hello everyone!! The poll for this week's Vintage Love Saturday is now closed and the theme this coming Saturday, November 6, 2010 was voted to be vintage dolls!! So if you have some vintage dolls that you have in your personal collection or for sale you are welcome to join in. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to show! I'll see you on Saturday!!
4 comments:
I can't wait! If vintage is over 25 years then I have one for you.
I missed last week so I'm rarin' to go this Saturday ... my post is ready for the world to see. :)
JillysStuff Yes, please join in! Your doll would be a wonderful additon!
Three Old Keys! Yay!! I can't wait to see what you have too!
Sorry, no dolls in my shop! I have a couple up in the attic. Need to figure out where they are.
Post a Comment