
Isn't this hand crocheted Christmas snowflake afghan wonderful? I know that it must have taken many, many hours to hand crochet this beauty! It is large enough to cover a full size bed and hang over the mattress top a few inches on each side, so it is a great size! Red and white makes a great punch of color at Christmas and any other time of the year! I'm sharing this item as a part of Southern Lady's Market Monday. You should join in too! You can link in your item for free today! Lots of folks join in each week! Why not you?? Hurry and link in!
9 comments:
This is so pretty. My mom had a major stroke when she was 56. In order to re-learn small motor skills, she crocheted a afghan similar to this. It was all wool. I still have it on my bookshelf for those chilly nights and it warms me inside as well as out. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful finds.
Beautiful afghan!!!
Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
I have several afghans but nothing to compare to this beauty. None of mine are this big either.I would love having one like it. I wish I could crochet, but never learned that. It does require a lot of work and patience. I am a little short on patience.
Bright and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Oh! That is so charming, I just love it! May you be warm and cozy underneath it.
Happy Rednesday,
Sally
I love the red and white. It 's really great! I crocheted a granny square years ago and it does take alot of time.
If I knew how to crochet, this is exactly what I would make! That afghan is so beautiful, more like a work of art. Perfect for a bed or to snuggle up in!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol
I would love to have the patience to do that. Very nice. Thank you for sharing.
you should just have said you made it. LOL
Post a Comment