Friday, December 10, 2010

Vintage Love Market Saturday for 12/11/10


It's time again for Vintage Love Market! Please feel free to link in your vintage item! If you can, please join me in tweeting this weekly event or facebook about it or blog about it so that others can join in! Ok...let's get this rolling!! It's simple and just takes seconds if you click the little social networking buttons at the bottom of this post following the last entry!

Welcome to Vintage Love Saturday MARKET!!

6 comments:

Suzi of the Stars said...

So happy to participate! Thanks Southern Lady!

Anonymous said...

Love that darling locket!

ThreeOldKeys said...

Hi SLV - happy Saturday, and as always, thanks for letting us all show up at your place.

Raige Creations said...

great stuff! thanks!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Good Monday morning to you!! I really enjoy your Marketplace Mondays, Barbara...some great stuff here! Thanks for letting us join up here and have some fun!
Smiles, Karen

Curtains In My Tree said...

Well I am sorry I thought this was show and tell I didn't realize it was for etsy sales.
I know I need to read a little more.
I showed my green transferware sugar bowl.
I just found your blog and this is a great place to shop.

I'll be back

Janice