Good morning everyone!! Gosh, did you all think that I had disappeared? Well, I am back and have lots to share with you today! First off, today's post is my 100th post!! To celebrate and as a thank you to all the wonderful bloggers that I have met thru my blogging adventures, I am having a give away AND I have a sale on select items in my Etsy shop!! And the photo above features the items that I am giving away!! I hope that you love them, as I tried to think of something that everyone would like! I love the little mosaic shoe and of course you know how much I love roses! And these sweet soaps are beautiful scented with a lovely rose fragrance and there is a set of three of them! The mosaic shoe is not one that was made for me though I admire those who do mosaic work! Such artisans! Now.... to enter in the drawing you don't have to do a thing other than leave me a comment on this post and I will enter your name into a drawing!! The drawing will be held April 30th, 2008. If you do not have a blog please leave me your email address so that I can contact you if you win! That's it!! So go and tell all your blogging friends to hop on over and get in on the give away! I love the opportunity to meet new friends and of course I treasure all of my friends that I have met so far! Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to stop in and visit with me! You are all so very special to me!
Secondly, the sweetest lady, who I am sure that so many of you know,Kathy, from Kathy's Cottage was so sweet to award me this Excellent Blog award! If you don't know Kathy, I hope you will visit her on her blog!
I remember when I first began blogging how helpful Kathy was to show me how to do some of the blog things that I couldn't figure out how to do. She is a sweetheart! How very kind she was to have thought of me and nine other bloggers! Thank you Kathy!! Now, it is just too hard for me to choose award recipients, so in lieu of my celebration of my 100th post, I would like to send it on to each one of you who leave a post here on this post today! You are then to pass it on to ten bloggers that you feel is deserving of the award!
Now for Flea Market Friday!!
Welcome In!!!!
It's so nice of you to stop in to see what I have for you! Now REMEMBER THAT THESE ITEMS ARE NOT THE ONLY ITEMS AVAILABLE! Please remember to check my Etsy shop for all items that are available.
Happy shopping!!
This week I have a surprise for you! Something very different!! I have been busy with a new craft! This is a necklace that I made and I just love how it turned out and I hope that you do too!! It is made with tarnish resistant Artistic Wire in silvertone. Glass Bead Pearls and sparkly irridescent glass beads. Sterling Silver figure 8 clasp. Measures approximately 23 inches.
Check back soon for more designs!
One stopper is missing. They have wear. Sweet vintage condition. Marked Hong Kong
Cute as can be vintage lady skirt planter! Great to store your makeup brushes in or your cotton balls. Looks great on a vanity. She has a few flaws, but displays nicely. See details on the etsy listing.
White with Pink Stripes wooden case sweet little hand painted roses on the top of the case. Pretty pink with white polka dot ribbon adorn the carrying handle.
Back and sides of the case features pink hearts outlined in dimensional yellow paint.
Enjoy your blog hopping and your Flea Market Friday everyone!
Oh....and sshhhhh!! I have another blog giveaway coming up soon. It's a secret for now. But check back in and make sure you enter the current blog giveaway!!
Have a blessed weekend everyone!

55 comments:
100 posts congratulations Barbara
you know we love you.
congratulations on 100 posts, a lovely blog that i love to read. keep up the great work
Nicole Beltane
Wonderful mosaic shoe . . . congrats at hitting the 100th post!! Please enter me in your giveaway!
Hugs
Renee
Congratulations on your 100th post! Love that mosiac shoe...
Hi Barbara!
I am catching up with my blogs and am so pleased that you like the award:>) Congratulations on your 100th post too! Please count me in on your give-away!
Good Morning Barbara,
Happy 100th Post!!!!! Your give away is so sweet. Thanks for the opportunity to win it :)
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Mimi xoxo
Thanx for the great post giveaway. Please count me in.
Feel free to pop by and say hello.
daldak01@yahoo.ca
Congrats on your 100th Barbara ! ! As always, I Love to read your Blog & admire your artwork! ! HAPPY SUMMER! !
Hugs to You,
Marilyn
Good Morning Barbara!
Such a lovely blog, I so enjoy seeing your beautifully painted items! I am a rose lover too....can't paint them tho!
Please enter me in your blog giveaway...I NEED that mosaic shoe! Lol! And who wouldn't love to smell like roses after a bath? :)
Hugs,
Donna
Hi Barbara, please enter me in your giveaway and congrats on your 100th post. I am interested in the prayer ladies. Can you email me, pretty please? Peta xx
Peta - please put your email address on your blog links so that I can return email to you. I am thinking that you probably want a shipping quote. I estimate somewhere around $7.00 to Australia if you are interested. I am in and out today, so I will check back!
Hugs,
Barbara
Happy 100th post, you have such a nice site....
Kathy :)
jokaj@comcast.net
Congrats on your 100th post giveaway Barbara! I guess it's been a slow blogging time for most people. I haven't blogged in a while either. I love the mosiac shoe and rose soap. What a great giveaway!
Hugs,
Laurie
Hi Barbara! So much love and excitement here today! Everything looks pretty...and the music is makin' me all sentimental!
Your necklace is gorgeous! Great job. And I think your giveaway items are stunning! I've had a personal thing going on the last few days so I'm stressed. I'm sorry that I've not been by. However I'm so proud of you and your 100th post!! I won't get to do any shopping today but I'll try to stop by all the Friday Flea Marketers over the weekend. Blessings... Polly
Here's to 100! Love your items. I really need to participate on some of these fun Fridays.
Congratulations on your blog!!!!! I just came here today for a visit and what lovely offerings you have here!
Barbara,
Absolutely adore that mosaic shoe. Oh my, wouldn't it be wonderful to win! I am a mosaic-aholic. I don't make them, I just buy them. lol
I'm off to check out your shop.
xoxo
Cathy
p.s. - Thank you for playing Yanni. He is ALL I listen to.
Your items are absolutely beautiful. What a treasure! Please enter me to win. Thank you
~Shari
I don't make them either Cathy! But I admire those who do!
Congrats on your 100th post! :)
Hi Barbara,
100 blog posts?!!! I think I'm only on #5, oh, brother, do I have a ways to go! lol
Your blog just makes my day, thank you for your inspiration.
starry deborah
Congraulations on your 100 posts....Mary
Yeah!! 100 lovely posts! Congratulations. What a fun and newsy post too--I didn't realize that you had decorated the inside of your pretty box too--what a special touch!
Smiles, Karen
Congratulations on 100 posts Barbara. Love your blog and all the pretty things on it
Barbara,
Congratulations on your 100th post and on your award. You are most deserving.
Love all your Flea Market items. You always have something of interest. I didn't get to post this week, as blogger wouldn't upload my photos. I was very disappointed.
Take care. I will be back.
Blessings,
Mary
Congratulations on your 100th post and well done!
Your treasures are just beautiful.
Siobhan
Someone say GIVEAWAY ??? hee hee you know im sooo there!
Barbara you are so sweet to do a giveaway :) That mosaic shoe is just gorgeous. I love mosaic work as well, especially Siobhan (Vintage Mosaic Boutique) and Penny's (Lavender Hill), those gals are truly amazing!
Now those 2 painted cases you have done are SO GORGEOUS. Ive told you before i adore your roses.
Luv You Lots,
Shann xo
Hi Barbara... I found you via sweet Shann... Your blog is so pretty! I've saved you so I can return to read everything.
Congratulations on your 100th post! A Milestone, for sure! Please count me in on your lovely give~away... and, please stop by to visit me anytime. I love meeting people and making friends! Take care...
~smiles~ Pearl
Please enter me in the drawing! Thank you!
Dear Barbara,
Congratulations on your 100th post!!! Here's to another 100 on your beautiful blog!
xo,
Kim
A wonderful blog....congrats on the 100th post.....
Wow you have a beautiful blog!
Thankyou so much for paying me a visit!! I'm so happy!! Congratulations on your 100th post! whooHOoOO ~~ clapclapclap
It's very nice to meet you!
Lea
Oh wow! You have some adorable things in your shop! I'll be back soon!
Congrats on your 100th post. Love reading your blog. I just love the mosaic shoe.
Please enter me in your giveaway.
Hugs:)
Irma
Love the mosiac shoe. Your shoppe is filled with so many wonderful little treasures.
Congrats on your 100th post.
Congrats on your 100th post! Lovely box! Thank you for the chance.
Congratulations on your 100th Post, and on the award.
You always have such lovely things posted; it's a joy to visit here.
Blessings,
Pam
Congrats Barbara. Count me in on the giveaway, I might win one day, maybe..... Love all your goodies, especially the prayer ladies. How did I know Peta would be after those (hee hee).
Hugs, Coll :-}
Congratulations on your 100th post !! :) Lots of pretty things you have !! :) I love the little lamb, too sweet !!
Congratulations on your 100th post!! Your blog is BEAUTIFUL and very inspiring! Looking forward to the next 100! xoxo ~ Joy J.
eeek! there's that cute lil' planter again:) i love her! congrats on your award and your 100th post Barbara!
Good for you doing 100 posts! People always appreciate a blog that changes up often and I need to be more diligent myself. Your offerings are wonderful and colorful and eye appealing. You go girl! I am having fun connecting with you vis Etsy!!
Congrats!! 100 what a wonderful feeling!! Way to go! heres to another 100! Laurie
Congratulaions on your blogaversary and your award!
You have some lovely goodies!
Great blog!
Congrats on 100 posts!!!
Victoria
CONGRATULATIONS on your 100th post!!! I LOVE your shop!!! Your items are beautiful.
Hugs,
Amy
Congratulations on your 100th post!
What a wonderful gift! Congrats on your 100th post!! Awesome!
~Lolly
100 posts! Congratulations. I enjoyed my time in your store. Loveliness abounds. I'm closing in on 300 posts and wonder where all the time went. And to think I'd never heard the word "BLOG" just a few years ago! Take care.
WOOOOO
I'm out of breath..just RAN over here
to say congrats..and sign up
fondly, Deena
Wow 100 post! Congratulations. You have choosen some wonderful gifts. I would love to be included in the drawing please.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Sweetest regards,
Shelley
knocky70@yahoo.com
Just found your blog. Love all the goodies in your flea market! The necklace you made is great! I'd love to be in your drawing!
The rose trunks are just too cute.
Terisa
Congratulations on 100 posts! Your vintage finds are very cute. I'll have to jump over and see if I can't live without something. Happy Blogging!!!
Post a Comment