
This is an awesome find! If you collect Hull Pottery this is a must have for your collection! This vintage 1950's Hull U.S.A. #69 Pottery Swan Planter is in excellent condition! Beautiful chartruse color is sure to add a bright spot in your home! Difficult to measure, but my best shot at it is that it measures approximately 8 3/4 inches tall and approximately 11 inches from front to back and approximately 8 inches side to side. Planter opening is approximately 7" x 6 1/4" x 3 1/2"deep.
Nicely cut "With Love from the Kitchen of "wood mounted rubber stamp
Well, I was a want to be stamper and scrapbooker, but never made it! So, I am parting with stash! And I will have lots more stamps in the future. I just haven't had time to make photos of them yet.
The stamp above is a nice "With Love From the Kitchen of" wood mounted rubber stamp, new and unused. Nice deep, clear and clean rubber cut. Great to use in making gift tags for all your hand baked and hand made goodies from your kitchen!
Condition: New & Unused Measures: Approximately 2 1/4 by 2 1/4
Will ship via usps first class mail. If you would like insurance I will be happy to add that cost to your invoice.Baby Booties Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp
Here is a new and unused wood mounted rubber stamp that features baby booties.
Condition: New & Unused
Measurements: Approximately 3 inches x 3 1/2 inches
Nicely cut rubber stamp design.
Bears Bride & Groom Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp
Here is a cute bears bride & groom wood mounted rubber stamp
Condition: New & Unused
Measures: Approximately 4 1/2 x 3 1/2
Don't forget about my 100th post giveaway. And so you don't get overlooked, you must register in the comment section of the April 18th post to qualify for being entered in the drawing!
4 comments:
I enjoyed browsing your Friday Flea Market again this week. I wish you lots of sales. Mary
http://marysvintagefleamarket.blogspot.com
The thunder is crashing outside so I'm "window shopping" =) Have a great weekend. Blessings... Polly
Cute stuff--as usual! I love your little bit of painting on that white swan, it added the perfect touch!!
Smiles, Karen
Always full of beautiful things, everything is adorable!!
XCherrie
Post a Comment