Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Blooms in the Garden!

"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart. Wait, I say on the Lord." Psalms 27:14




Another canna variety is in bloom. I love the vibrant color!

I still have many other colors waiting to bloom and will share them with you as I can get photos!

Here is a one of the varieties of my hens & chicks! These little guys are indestructible! I think this whole family came from one plant! Great plants!

And here is another variety that I have that has a purple, burgundy like center.

There are so many varieties of these little plants and I hope to get many more varieties.

Though this one is not from my garden, my momma grew these beautiful canna lilies. I took a picture of it during a visit a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share them with you too. This is a pretty & soft color that would look beautiful in a bridal bouquet!

I have some canna lilies that I planted that I am awaiting to bloom. I set them out late so no blooms yet. If my memory serves me correctly I think that they are called sunset. They have yellow, red & orange hues. Can't wait to share those pictures with you soon!

Until next time, take care!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage

No comments: