Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've got the Blues!

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is." Jeremiah 17:7




I found a pretty little mosaic birdhouse at Ross that I just love! Here's a picture! I also saw a gorgeous quilt there that I fell in love with, but it will have to wait. Maybe I can get it some other time.

Aren't these the most darling chubby little bluebirds?
So sweet!

Here is a pretty little german hand painted pitcher. Found on Ebay! Isn't it a pretty shade of blue? Love the roses too!

And I found some great little Vintage Avon Bottles!
This Avon bottle is probably one of my favorite shades of blue.

I have more pictures of some things that I found & I will upload when I get time. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoyed looking! Come back soon!

2 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

jULLIE from prettychic here haveing a visit.Peta collects prayer ladies too,and i adore blue birds well any little birds.Love your blog
jullie

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Yes, I know she does! LOL! She says that she doesn't have this colorway! I think that she is the one that actually got me interested in looking for them! I haven't seen them around here before, but I will be looking for more! I am so happy that you liked visiting here Jullie! I hope you will come back again & again!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage