Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hand Painted Roses Scrolly Shelf on my Ebay! And Check out the $5.00 OPENING PRICE SALE ITEMS!

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:1



Here is a sneak peek of one of my listings that will post on Ebay tonight! I just loved this pretty scrolly shelf when I found it and knew I had to bring it home with me! It looked like it had recently been painted white, so I just added a soft blended background in the center area and then added some hand painted roses. I thought that the scrolly design was so pretty. I don't know what it is made of. It feels pretty light weight. Maybe Syroco....not sure. I couldn't find any maker's mark on it at all. It was just much too pretty to leave behind.




With the advice of some of my "shabby" friends (thank you all, ladies!), I am having a sale! Many items on my site have a opening auction price of $5.00 with no reserve! I hope you will check them all out! Just click on my ebay link and it will take you right to my listings! Thank you for looking!

Barbara

11 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

So beautiful! You paint really nice roses! I used to think roses were the hardest flower to paint (back when I was painting.)

Sweet Remembrance said...

Absolutely beautiful...

Ali said...

what a lovely shelf and what beautiful soft roses you have done hon. Your work is dreamy and such a special gift you have been given. ox Ali

Lallee said...

Barbara, thank you for visiting my blog! I hope you'll return. You have a beautiful site. Your paintings are so pretty. I'm on my way to eBay to check out your auctions! Temptation ;-)

Michele said...

Your shelf turned out so beautiful! The roses in the center really add the perfect accent.
Michele

Peta said...

I love that shelf, Barbara. If it wasn't so expensive to post this to Australia I would definitely bid!

Michele said...

Thank you so much for the information on the Hydrangeas. I really had no idea that is how you can start new plants. Now I just need to plant peonies, they are also my favorites.
Thanks again, and so glad you have stopped by my blog. I will also be coming back to your blog as well.

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Barbara I love your things! You do paint beautiful flowers!

Laurie

Peta said...

Good luck with your sale Barbara!

Kathleen Grace said...

Hi Barbara! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comments you made. I love your painting and the things you are finding to re-do. What a great blog! I will be checking in to see what is happening often:>) Nice to meet you!

S said...

beautiful items!!! I will surely be back!!!