Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Candleholders

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Mathew 5:16


I love candleholders and candle sticks! And I like them unmatched. Here are some of my recent finds. Some of them are wood and some are metal. All different heights and designs.

The only thing that they have in common is that they are all painted white! Except one! There's an ivory one in there! I missed that one when I was on my recent spray painting rampage! Oh well... it just may be white the next time you see it!
Til next time,
Barbara

3 comments:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Oh Barbara what beautiful finds! I adore candleabras, candle holders and sconces! They just add that extra elegant touch don't they!
I have nominated you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger on my blog. I truly enjoy your blog and love the Bible verses you choose. Often you have chosen some of my favorites!

Laurie

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

You are such a sweetie Laurie! Thank you! Now that Rockin' Girl does that refer to rocking chair in any kind of way? LOL! Either way...it's an honor! Thank you!
Barbara

Mom of 2 Roses said...

lol!! No way you are to young for a rocking chair!!!

Laurie