Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hand Painted Christmas Ornaments

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." Matthew 5:5



My goodness, where in this world does time go!! I am so much behind shedule! I have just begun to work on my hand painted Christmas ornaments for the 2007 Holiday Season. I was only able to get a few of them painted today. Here are a couple of photos. The one above has clusters of little pink roses all the way around the ornament and then I embellished it with glitter and added a soft pink organdy ribbon hanger.

And this one is a wooden ornament. First painted pink and then I painted teeny tiny little roses and lavender filler flowers and the greenery. I added glass glitter for lots of sparkle and topped it off with a pink organdy ribbon bow and hanger. I have two of these painted up.
And they are all offered on Ebay.

10 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Barbara, these are beautiful!

blessings said...

Oh I know! I've only gotten a few Christmas things done for ebay. I gotta get to working!! Blessings.. Polly (p.s. go check out magnoliapearl.com)

kari and kijsa said...

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...." So beautiful!

Have a blessed day1

kari and kijsa

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What pretty pink ornaments!
And if you figure out where the time goes; let me know, cause it's passing by too fast for me too!
:)

Artifax said...

These are just lovely!! Especially ove that first globe one! Looks like a lovely Victorian antique ornament :)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Those are sooo pretty ! I love roses, pink and sparkle !

Erin~~The Classy Rabbit~~ said...

What beautiful ornaments! I know what you mean, I just started on mine yesterday. Whew!! Time just goes too quickly!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Erin

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I love love love my ornament! How beautiful! Thank you so much!

Laurie

S said...

Hello!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that glass ornament...are you selling them in sets? I would love a set!

Siobhan

Lallee said...

Your ornaments are beautiful!