Thursday, October 25, 2007


It's a bit after midnight but I am finally getting time to show you some more ornaments that I just added to ebay. This listing will be for a set of three. The photo doesn't do them justice in my opinion.

Thank you all so much for the very kind response to my hand painted ornaments. I am so pleased that you like them and I really look forward to creating as many as I can for you. As a matter of fact... I have started on more already, so don't forget to check back often!

Blessings,
Barbara

7 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Beyond words beautiful!!! LOL Mary

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You do such pretty roses!

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I love them Barbara!!

Laurie

Alison Gibbs said...

Your Christmas Ornaments are beautiful. Alison

Anonymous said...

Wow! You do beautiful work. Those are gorgeous roses. Thanks for creating, and sharing! Hugs. :-)

S said...

Love these too...can you do some pink and blue ones with pink roses? Oh...I would lvoe some of them!!! xo

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful! We love your ornaments, but also the fact you are creating into the wee hours of the morning!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa