"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." Mathew 5:8
I have been looking for a mannequin and found one at Hobby Lobby! I have had my eye on it and have been waiting for it to go on sale. I was able to purchase it at 50% off, which is one of their regular sales if you frequent Hobby Lobby you know that! It was regularly $49.99, so I got it for $24.99! I was tickled pink!!
Here's a picture!
I love all of the metal scrollwork!
Here is a little closer look!
I wanted something that I could use not only for decorative purposes at home, but something that I could display some of my hand knit items so that I could photograph them for Etsy.
So here she is displaying a scarf that I hand knit.
The scarf was hand knit with a ribbon in autumn shades. The ribbon has multiple shades of blended colors in warm shades of browns, russet, burgandy. I love the texture and the drape of the ribbon.
It measures about 4 inches wide and about 77 inches long, not including the fringe. The fringe is about 7 inches on each end.

I knit it long so that there would be more versatility in the way it could be worn. Here it has been wrapped twice.
I really enjoy knitting! Keeps my hands busy! And you know that busy hands are happy hands!
In case you haven't noticed, I am now selling on Etsy. Right now I have some of my hand painted items on Etsy and I plan on adding hand knit items too. I am going to try to list this one on Etsy tonight.
I hope you enjoyed looking!
Hugs,
Barbara
10 comments:
I love the scarf you knitted .It is so nice Brown is one of my favorite colors. Please stopp by Dasiy Bouquet and visit me. Mary
Beautiful blog and my favorite song was playing! What fun! Have an awsome day!
smiles, kari and kijsa
Hi Barbara!
What an awesome find - it's so cute & half price too! I've never seen one like that! But even more awesome is that gorgeous scarf you made - very talented girl! Great job! I will have tons of 4 o'clock seeds & will definitely save you some - send me your address!
Kathy
Oh how exciting! I love it!
Laurie
What a good deal on that pretty mannequin!
Lovely scarf too!
:)
You beat me to it... If I had seen it first I would have snatched it up.
Great Find my Friend!
I love it! If only it were my size and I could use it for clothes...not with that teeny waist though! :)
Ice Castles!!!!! I love this song!!!
I'm so wrong, aren't I? It was Endless Love... oh good grief,.. now something diffent is playing! LOL!! Either way, I love it all!!!
I love your metal mannequin - very beautiful.
Post a Comment