I believe that I have become a crafting fool! Seems I can't quit making these cute little tags! I
have been frantically crafting them today so that I could list some new tags on
my Ebay this evening!! These cuties are not only great for your holiday packages but make great scrapbook page embellishments too! I hope you like them! Seems that I can't get enough of them! Here are some new tags that I will be offering this week on
my Ebay! Plus there will be some repeats of some of my favorite tags.



Happy New Year tags! So sweet with cherubs & roses!

I have made several sets of these in the past, but I found some cute little white & pink flower trim. So you know I had to make more, more, more!

More Happy New Year Tags! Look at the sweet faces of the children! Makes me want to reach down and pinch those sweet little cheeks!

Had to have some purple themed tags to go with all the other purple things!
And I also will be offering these holiday decorations! I just love them and hope that my buyers will too!


I love this vintage Santa!

Look at the pretty details on his face! How
did this purple themed decor sneak up on me?
And here are some pretty fairie ornaments! More coming this week too!
And isn't this a cute blushing snow person!
And this little guy looks so shy! Check out his cute little hat with the tinsel like trim! Cute!

And here is another vintage inspired Santa. Love the sage green trim and the sparkly mica flakes!

And here is a pretty hand painted floral scented candle that is all sparkly and glittery!

And I painted up a couple more of these ornaments and plan on adding some more hopefully sometimes this week. Right now I have two of them.
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was filled with the blessings of good health, good food, family and fun! Thankfully ours was! And I am thankful for rain too!! We actually got rain on Thanksgiving and also yesterday and more in the forecast for this week! God is hearing & answering our prayers!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week!

4 comments:
Barbara, so glad to have found your blog. All your things are adorable! God Bless!!
kim ~ another southern gal
Everything is yummy. So much eye candy. I really love the tags. Mary
Hi Barbra,
OH MY...your decorations are wonderful! Love the glitter angel.
Siobhan
No, not a crafting fool -- a crafting genius! Everything is gorgeous and you've done so much!
Post a Comment