Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Create a Snow Flake!

Siobhan at Vintage Mosiac Boutique found the cutest little thing for you to create snow flakes! I have been having fun creating snowflakes tonight! Makes me want to go get my glitter and sparkle up some snowflakes!

You can go here and make your own snowflakes too! So go on over and have a great time playing in the snow!

Now....where is that glitter shaker?

Hugs,

4 comments:

Peta said...

This is a cute idea!
Barbara, I just love all your stuff on ebay at the moment! I have hung all your baubles up from my chandelier, will take photos soon!

Cindy said...

That is so cute! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I'm glad you found me so now I can visit you!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How fun! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog today about the mosaic birdhouse I made for Kim at Daisy Cottage!
Penny
p.s. love the music on your blog!

kari and kijsa said...

You know the saying..."You can never have enough glitter!" LOL

Have a very blessed day!
kari and kijsa