Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shabby White w Pink Roses Lamp



Well, the holidays are over and all the hustle and bustle has settled down. So I got a chance to paint a lamp that I have been wanting to get my paint brush on! It will be listed on my Ebay tonight. If you are interested just click here.
Hope you all have a blessed week!
Hugs,

18 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Barbara, I am such a great fan of your work. These roses are dreamy indeed!

oxox
Jennifer

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I have one of those tulip lamps! Hmmm, I need to paint some "yellow roses" on mine!

Katherine

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

Beautiful lamp!! You are a wonderful artist. I will visit again. Stop by my cottage anytime. Connie

Tutti Chic said...

How lovely! It's SO nice to be able to finish a much anticipated project! Your work is just beautiful! :) chris

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hi Barbara, I love your roses so much, they are so petite and sweet.
The lamp looks really lovely.

Hugs to you,
Shann xo

kattz*cottage said...

Hi Barbara!
That lamp is GORGEOUS!! You are an awesome painter of Roses! I SO want to learn to do that someday....great job!

Kathy

FrostingsNSparkles said...

What a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous lamp!! Very well done :D :D Thanks so much for coming to visit my blog today! To answer your question, I lost the 83 lbs by having Gastric Bypass (and I'd totally do it again in a heartbeat) :)

Sparkles n stuff!
Colleen

kari and kijsa said...

What a lucky lamp to live in the home of someone so talented!

smiles,

kari & kijsa

ShabbyInTheCity said...

So sweet! I wish I could do that...

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara, beautiful lamp, such gorgeous roses...loving Moon River :) Jenn and Jacqui

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Barbara,
I love the lamp--the roses are just beautiful! What a talent you have.

I noticed you have MMP listed on your favorites. I have a shop there and would love to see you at the forum.

Karen

blessings said...

It's beautiful! You're so talented. When I'm "in the groove" I must have a paintbrush! Blessings... Polly

Mom of 2 Roses said...

It's beautiful just like all the work you do.

Hugs,
Laurie

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Barbara,

What a sweet blog you have! I love this lamp, your painting is so very beautiful. I will come back to enjoy more posts.
xo Lidy

PattieJ said...

Barbara, Your roes are beautiful!! That lamp looks gorgeous! I wish I could paint roses... I would be so happy! lol.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Doesn't it feel good to get the brushes out after all the hustle and bustle of the holidays? I had to paint last night too, it was such fun.

Your lamp is delightful!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful. This is my first visit to your blog, and you are very talented.

Kathleen Grace said...

Barbara, everything you paint is beautiful! I just love your style:>)