Sunday, January 13, 2008

Paper Crafting





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really lovely. I've been seeing so many of this particular craft but I've never tried it myself. I'll have to give it a go.

Have a great week!

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Barbara they are beautiful! I love the papers you chose for your paper crafts.

Hugs,
Laurie

Erin~~The Classy Rabbit~~ said...

I love these!! So beautiful. Your lamp is lovely too - fabulous roses!! Have a wonderful evening!

~Erin

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

They are awesome.... Smiles

gorgeousredhead said...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! i love yours, shabby chic is so me! :)

. said...

Hi just found you and it's so pretty. Blessings Denise

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

I adore your tussies and the dome that you painted.I too have a cupboard full of i must get back to that stuff.Not as lovel;y as yours but.You have made a nice daughter too she looks and sounds like she is lovely.
Hugs
Jules