
Thank you so much to Cherrie over at Country Wishes who awarded me an "I Sparkled Someone's Day" award! I am tickled and appreciate so much that she thought of me. Now, you just simply have to click on over there to Cherrie's blog and see all of her beautiful creations! She has some gorgeous lamps, shabby sweet & pink rag quilts and soooooo many other goodies!! Thank you sweet Cherrie!
I have to say that there are so many deserving of this award! It amazes me each day as I read thru the unending world of bloggers, that there is so much amazing talent, kindness, and inspiration! And to name just one or two would just be impossible for me to do . So, my dear friends please accept this award for you all truly do sparkle my world! Abundant blessings to each one of you!

4 comments:
Barbara, what beautiful eggs. And I love the little cosies, very sweet. I would leave them out all the time, they are too pretty to just have out at Easter.
Coll :-}
Barbara,
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your work is beautiful!
Annie
Barbara you certainly deserve this award. You brighten my day with your words of wisdom and the beautiful treasures you create.
Hugs,
Laurie
I agree with everything you said in the second paragraph....Smiles to you my friend....
Post a Comment