Barbara, that violet just belongs in that divine little pot. I love that tea setting too, sooo pretty. You cuppa looks very inviting.Cheers, Coll :-}
Now that is so cute!!! Really makes me smile :)Siobhan xo
What a cheerful little pot. I love Arfican Violets. Used to be good at growing them, but now silk flowers seem to be less trouble. Yours is really pretty.
What a precious little pot:-).Great idea!!!
that is so adorabley cute!!! I have'nt beeen to a thrift store forever!! Now i wanna go:)
I love your blog. I'll be back!
It just makes me smile! Enjoy your day!Kitty
Doesn't that little chick planter just say Springtime??
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Barbara, that violet just belongs in that divine little pot. I love that tea setting too, sooo pretty. You cuppa looks very inviting.
Cheers, Coll :-}
Now that is so cute!!! Really makes me smile :)
Siobhan xo
What a cheerful little pot. I love Arfican Violets. Used to be good at growing them, but now silk flowers seem to be less trouble. Yours is really pretty.
What a precious little pot:-).
Great idea!!!
that is so adorabley cute!!! I have'nt beeen to a thrift store forever!! Now i wanna go:)
I love your blog. I'll be back!
It just makes me smile! Enjoy your day!
Kitty
Doesn't that little chick planter just say Springtime??
Post a Comment