This little Easter box is my latest crafting venture. Do you like it? Well, that is all the crafting that I had time to do, but I will be making more of these little boxes.
UPDATE! I am tickled pink that my little easter box made an Etsy Treasury!! Check it out all the Etsy artisans on the treasury by clicking here!
Aren't these little bunnies cute!! They are all sparkly because they have been dusted with Mica flakes! I love them!

And I have been playing around with a pink tree that I have. I have some of my hand painted ornaments and I thought I would see how they look on the tree. I just put a few here and there just to get an idea of how it would look. And I found some of the prettiest Easter garland that I added. Not quite enough decorations yet, but here is how it is looking like so far.
I have an undecorated pink tree on Ebay this week. And it is a nice size too! Measures about 38 inches tall. Also listed are the bunnies and the Easter box.
5 comments:
That pink tree is so gorgeous, perfect for Easter!
Barbara, that little box & the pretty, sparkly bunnies are just adorable.
Hugs, Coll :-}
What lovely little Easter treats you have there. They are adorable.
Hugs,
Laurie
I just love the sparkly bunnies, they are too cute.
XCherrie
A gorgeous box and congratulations on your etsy treasury pick! I am just catching up on some of my blog reading and had to stop by yours, always such pretty things here:>)
Post a Comment