What sweet eggs! I have painted blown out eggs at Easter since I was a kid, but have gotten away from it since my own children grew up. You make me want to give it another try. Yours are so dainty and pretty!
I just found your blog/shop from the Friday Flea Market link and have already bookmarked it! I love love love these eggs, but the pink/white with roses/green the most. How precious they are. Looking forward to seeing what comes next! Nancy
18 comments:
wow they are just so stunning, your blog is just so lovely , jo x
Your painting is so beautiful! xo Rachel
WOW GORGEOUS hand painted eggs!
Barbara, these are just beautiful. I love the tiny little detail. Just perfect. I'd love to try this but my free hand painting is pretty horrible.
Great project and thanks for sharing another batch of these beauties.
Hello Barbara,
More beautiful eggs!!!
I have a few suprises going on over my blog so drop by. xo
Siobhan xo
Hi Barbara,
Those are beautiful!!
Penny
O My Word - These are absolutely beautiful X
Your Easter Eggs are very pretty, you obviously have a much more talented Easter Bunny that I do. You did a great job on these.
How beautiful!
What sweet eggs! I have painted blown out eggs at Easter since I was a kid, but have gotten away from it since my own children grew up. You make me want to give it another try. Yours are so dainty and pretty!
Wow, those are so beautiful! I wish I could paint like that!
You're probably sick of hearing this, but........
those eggs are beautiful!
Blessings,
Julie
Hi, I have just found your blog and wanted to say I love these eggs! So very cute for easter, see you again soon
Priscilla x
Stunning! Absolutely lovely.
Amy
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS BARBARA..just like everything you do :)
xxoo
Shann
I just found your blog/shop from the Friday Flea Market link and have already bookmarked it! I love love love these eggs, but the pink/white with roses/green the most. How precious they are. Looking forward to seeing what comes next! Nancy
Gosh, those are so beautiful, something to treasure always!
Such pretty eggs! I love the one with the pink roses!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/
Post a Comment