I am going to stick my toe in just a tiny bit and give Flea Market Friday a try! Thank you Polly of Counting Your Blessings for pulling this all together! (PS - It's 3 am here and I am having trouble with the flea market friday widget link, sorry Polly, will try to get it together when I get some rest!) Also anything that I have available can be purchased in my Etsy shop.
Happy shopping! Don't forget to visit all the participants!
Barbara
4 comments:
Good morning! I'm so glad you joined us. Don't worry about the widget. It's all for fun anyways. Have a wonderful Friday!! Blessings... Polly
Beautiful items...we are so glad for the Flea Market Friday...we will be shopping every week!
Have a blessed and beautiful day!
smiles, kari & kijsa
Flea Market Friday?!?!?! How fun is that?!?! I'll be watching every week (if I'm not out at the fleas....) Lovely Items!
Flea Market friday must be fun, can't wait to see what you have each week.
I love the little girl with the thread :)
Post a Comment