Vintage sweater clip !!
Welcome friends!! Is this summer just flying by for you too? My goodness gracious!! June is nearly over already!! And, I have to tell you that I am not liking how the days seem like the minutes and the weeks seem like days and the years seem like months!! Time seems to be moving much too fast! And you know.... I have always heard that as you get older the days roll around really, really fast! Remember when you were a child, how it seemed it took Santa forever to visit you again!! From one Christmas to another just seemed to take forever and a day. And now, well my goodness, I feel like that I better not go to sleep for too long because months seem to have passed. So I guess I must truly be getting old! Because the days are spinning!!
But, I did manage to paint another of the bracelets this week!!
I thought this would be a fun summertime bracelet! I hope to have more coming soon!
The one that I painted last week is still available too!
If you are interested in these items please check out my Etsy for all details on these items and more!
Lots of love,
Barbara

6 comments:
I am just loving your new bangles--the colors are so pretty!!! I just realized that I didn't have your Etsy shop favorited--can you believe that?! LOL A problem which I remedied immediately.
Smiles, Karen
You do such beautiful photography! Love your new finds!
Barbara, your bracelets are just stunning!
Thank you for stopping by and putting your name in the hat for my giveaway.
Have a beautiful day!
Alisa
Your bracelets are beautiful and I love the sweater clip!
Have a blessed and wonderful day!
smiles, kari & kijsa
Hi Barbara,
I totally relate to the days fly by soooo quickly feeling. Sometimes I just get a bit anxious about all the things I want to do with my life and all the places I want to experience!! Will i get to do it all? Which makes me then take the bull by the horns and go for it! Like going to Paris with my artist friend in October! It will be pricey but I don't want to miss out on the experience!!
What's the saying? seize the day?!!!
blessings,
starrydeborah
Absolutely gorgeous!
oxox
Jennifer
Post a Comment