Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July friends!! I hope your day is filled with celebration, food, family and thanks for our wonderful country and thank to those who have served and are currently serving in our armed forces. God bless each and every one of them!

Welcome to Flea Market Friday!! If you remember a while back, I had posted about painting on glass. I received a lot of positive response from a CAKE DOME (click here to read about it) that I had painted and was so touched by the encouragement from my blogging buddies to get back to painting glass. I have painted just lots and lots of painted glass in years prior sold to local gift shops in my area and surrounding. So...here are some of the glassware that I painted so far this week.




Hand painted ice cream sundae glasses! Fun cherries design!


Hand painted wine glasses!

Interesed in these items? CLICK HERE!!

Lots more coming!

Be safe and have a wonderful weekend!!

Lots of Love,
Barbara

10 comments:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Happy 4th of July Barbara! I love the wine glasses with the roses. Very pretty!

Smiles -

Christa
Chloe Rose

The Catnap Cottage said...

Hi Barb - Happy Fourth to you and yours too - Love the painted glassware - Your shop is looking great! Maybe one day you can teach me how to paint roses like you do - I have tried, but they do not look like yours!! :-)

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi Barbara,
Just relaxing on this stormy Saturday afternoon by visiting your blog. I love your music!!!! All my favorites!!! I love those cherry painted sundae glasses...so sweet!!! Hope your summer is going great!!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Mrs.Kwitty said...

A happy 4th to you too ( a little late with the sentiment, but heartfelt none-the-less!)

I am loving your beautiful hand-painted glass--especially those pretty, pretty sundae dishes! So darling!

Smiles, Karen

Debbi said...

Hi Barbara--I love those cherries! I enjoy your blog so much!
Go over to mine to see the surprise for you!
Hugs, Debbi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hand painted glasses. Great photos.

Lori said...

oh those glasses are cute!!! i had to come here to see your shop:)

Simply Organized 4 Life & Koaching by Kimberly said...

Those are very beautiful and I especially love the wine glasses. What a talent you are.
Creatively,
Kimberly
www.kimberleekreations.blogspot.com/

Mom of 2 Roses said...

That is soooo pretty Barbara!
I hope you had a nice 4th!
Hugs,
Laurie

Country Wishes said...

The glassware is just stunning !!