Don't you just love the charm of vintage greeting cards? I certainly do! When I was crafting up some Christmas themed tags for our CSST team Christmas in July event I knew that once the weekend was over that I would be crafting some cute children, baby and birthday themed tags all from vintage greeting card images! Here's a sneak peek just to tempt you! More coming and available in my Etsy shop!
8 comments:
Those are just adorable!! Yeah, I love the vintage cards--there is really nothing like them, the sweetest images, the best colors, and even the fonts have such personality. Your tags are wonderful!
Smiles, Karen
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! I adore your tags!! Vintage cards are the best. I am into the retro/vintage Santas now.
I have put you in my favs!!!
"I have sparkled someone".. LOVE IT!
Hugs,
Lola
I agree with Mrs. Kwitty. There is nothing like those vintage tags and old cards. They just don't make 'em like they used to. I think that's why there are so many hand made items because the heartfelt message of an image is better communicated sometimes when we do it ourselves. In the vintage eras gone by they seemed to better capture what the heart was trying to say to a dear friend or loved one.
Barbara, your photography is so professional! It is eye-candy! Your Christmas in July items in your Etsy shop makes me wish for Christmas.... well, almost!! Ha! Ha! Take Care!
Love, Marilyn
so sweet!!! i am just in love with those sweet baby faces!!!
those are pretty cute!
arlene,
Silverdale florist
I love them also and the things you have created are awesome!!!
Those are just wonderful!
Penny
Post a Comment