Saturday, July 26, 2008

More & More Christmas Goodies in Celebration of the CHRISTmas in July CSST Event!

I am still happily crafting some more goodies to add to my Etsy shop for the Etsy Cottage Style Steet Team's Christmas in July event! I think that I have listed 25 plus items over the last couple of days and hope to get some more items listed, so please keep checking!!
Everything is available for sale in MY ETSY SHOP, and there's lots more Christmas goodies and other items, so please come on over and check out my crafted and hand painted goodies!!

Above is my latest little Christmas cottage! Don't forget my pink one from my previous post is currently available too!

Lots of cute tags for your gift packages or your scrapbooking pages!



New Years tags!

Santa tags! Lots and lots more tags in my shop!

Hand painted sweet pink ornaments sugared with glass glitter for lots of sparkle!


Dreaming of a blue Christmas? One of several blue hand painted & glittered Christmas ornaments!


And lots and lots more hand painted ornaments too!!

If you are stopping in for the first time this weekend, don't forget to look at my Friday's post for photos of other Christmas items just listed!

Hope you are having a fantabulous weekend!!

Back to crafting......

Lots of love,

Barbara









11 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Holey smokes girl!! you totally went to town--what a bunch of gorgeous new items!! I love your pretty cottages and the pretty tags as well as (of course) all the pretty hand painted goodies. Wowow!
Smiles, Karen

Unknown said...

Oh boy, you have been painting! LOL Pretty, too! I have some Christmas balls I started last year and didn't finish in time for the holidays, so you reminded me of that. I best get them out and get them done!

Peta said...

Your Christmas things are gorgeous Barbara :)

Cathy said...

Hi Barb,

These are absolutely beautiful goodies for the Christmas holidays. Love all the glitter (it's my fav). Roses and glitter Oh my!

Love it all.

xo Cath

Katie O'Halleran's said...

What beautiful things you have! So glad that I came across your blog and I love the Yanni music too. Have a fabulous evening!

Erin

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Barbara,

That Christmas Cottage is just gorgeous. I love it. All of your Christmas in July items are very special.
Tammy

Unknown said...

Love the house! Love the tags! Love the glittery girl ornaments. You've got it goin' on crafty girl! Love it!

Anonymous said...

ohhh soo pretty! I love the blue ornament with roses on it! Ever since I was a little girl its been a special thing between me and my mom that every christmas I buy her an ornament to hang on the tree and she makes me soemthing homemade last year I got two homemade pot holders made out of my old jeans from when I was a little girl! anywho thought I would just share a little story about what christmas ornaments mean to me! hehe hugs

toodles-
sarah

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas Cottage....it is so pretty! You really went to town on Christmas in July! Wishing you many festive sales!

Smiles -

Christa
Chloe Rose

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Love the painted glass ornament!

Ginger said...

What gorgeous crafting love the wooden tags too.was looking at the beading on it just wonderfully done.
hugs ginger