Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Shout Out For Beth Quinn Designs!



As many of you know I am a member of the Cottage Style Street Team on Etsy.com. Today after coming home from church I finally got a chance to take a nice break and read my Somerset Home Magazine, Volume 3, 2008, which features one of the Cottage Style Street Team's members, Beth Quinn, of Beth Quinn Designs! It is a beautiful artice called "A Touch of Elegance". Beth shares that she has a love for all things vintage and shares her technique for two very elegant piece of wall art with vintage gloves!! I hope you get a chance to pick up the Somerset Home Magazine! You will not be disappointed! You can visit Beth's blog at Beth Quinn Designs and her Etsy shop by clicking here! Congratulations Beth Quinn!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh i am blushing , you totally made my day !!! i am so glad you enjoyed the article and the gloves !! and thanks so much for featuring me here on your blog , i am sooooo honored !!! thanks so very much !!!!!
xooxoo
beth

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

I love Beth's work and she is a truly nice person too!

You have a great blog too! :-)
-Jenny