This is a beautiful 10 inch dinner plate in the discontinued pattern of Wedgewood Tigris #A7165. USA Patent August 1, 1922. Made in England. Pattern features blue flowers, green leaves and a bird. No chips. Does have crazing, which is typical of a piece of this age. Pretty scallop edge. A great replacement piece.
Here is a vintage 10 1/4 inch oval vegetable bowl made by Pope Gosser. The pattern is called Melrose #201. The pattern features flowerbaskets,scrolls,blue,greem & gold rim. Flowers are a mauve/rose color.
A little history on this piece!
Founders: Bentley Pope and Charles Gosser.
Location: Coshocton, Ohio
Dates of Operation were 1903-1958
Pope Gosser manufactured decaled dinnerware. No chips. Crazing, which is typical found in older pieces of dinnerware.

Here's a closer look of the beautiful pattern! I love the colors and the design!
Lots more vintage goodies, cottage style things, hand crafted and hand painted goodies all in my ETSY shop!!
Here are some of the wine glasses that I currently have available! This hand painted wine glass pair features my hand painted roses. I think that they would make a great gift for someone on your Christmas list! Isn't it nice to give something that you know without a shadow of a doubt that no one else will give your gift recipient?? Think about brides too!! Great hand painted roses bridal glasses for toasting!
I have all kinds of glassware available that I can paint for you from cake domes, cheese domes, tea glasses, etc.!! Think about Christmas! It will be here before you know it!
Glass is very difficult to photograph for you to see the details clearly. But I am giving it my very best shot!
Ok, sweet friends.... if you want to see more please just hop on over to my Etsy shop!
3 comments:
Love your roses on the glassware, so pretty. Thanks for sharing.
I love the painting that you do on glassware. It is truly lovely!
Oh that cheese dome is so pretty!
Post a Comment