Thursday, October 16, 2008

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... I interrupt my life once again with computer issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grrrrrrrr!!! So, I am concerned about being on line until I get this resolved. SO I will not be able to participate in Flea Market Friday this time around. Can you believe it? After all the headaches and down time that I went thru just a short while ago with a computer virus problem I am now getting ANOTHER infection warning!! YES, I have an anti spyware program installed on my computer and and antivirus program too. And YES I run them every single day and also check for updates. How the heck do you get these ugly things I want to know?!?!?!

So.... my lovely friends if you don't see me around, this is why. AGAIN!

Til we see each other again.
Lots of love,
Barbara

9 comments:

SunshineandRavioli said...

Ugh! Hope you get it resolved soon...
Steph

Laura said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! View the detail on my blog, here:

http://adoredbefore.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-have-been-tagged.html

Debbi said...

sorry to hear about the virus issues--I went thru that last summer. Seems no matter how careful you are, something can sneak in! I am just now getting caught up on all my blogging--just wanted to say those tags you created are just over the top! I love your creativity!

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out for you Barbara. Nothing is more frustrating than computer problems. It's like hitting a brick wall. Good luck!

Cindy said...

I feel your frustration...I was having major computer problems too, I ended up throwing my computer out and buying a mac after my son told me they don't get all the viruses that pc's get. It's been great so far!

Good luck!

The Catnap Cottage said...

Barb - So sorry to hear you are having trouble with that darn computer again - that can be so frustrating. Hope to see you back real soon!! Cindy

PS - I added you to the blogs that I follow and have a live feed so that I can keep up with Flea Market Fridays and all the other cool stuff you write about!!

Marina Capano said...

Hope you get it resolved soon...
I hope you in my blog!

XOXO

Marina

The Old Painted Cottage said...

This too shall pass, Barbara. In the meantime, we're all pulling for you. Computer problems have got to be the worst thing, but hang in there. We'll be waiting for you..

oxox
Jennifer

Barbara Jean said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Just found your blog, but will look forward to checking it again later.
Good luck
Barbara Jean
www.treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blgospot.com