Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Victorian Cottage On EBAY!

I would love for you all to meet my friend Marilyn from Our Victorian Cottage! She has recently re-opened her blog and is now selling her beautiful hand made items in her Ebay shop and also as auctions on Ebay. Marilyn has over 40 years needlework experience! And she paints too!! I hope you will stop by her blog and meet her and also check out her Ebay store!! Here's a tiny little peek at what she has in store for you!

Cute, cute, cute!!

Have a wonderful day friends!

Lots of love,

Barbara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the promo Barbara!! You are such a sweetheart!! Will be back to see your Flea Market Friday....
Hugs to You,
Marilyn

Laura said...

Love those lil gingerbread men- so festive and innocent! You always find the best stuff!

Sweetina said...

Hi Sweets~
Sorry about the computer issues.
Ugh. I hear that macs...like apple book and ibook don't get virus'es?
Maybe Santa will be good to you this year if you leave hints around the house!
Take care~
Tina