Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!









Wanted to share a few photos of old homes in our beautiful historic district all decorated for the holiday season! I had hoped to get so many more photos. Maybe next year. I never tire of seeing these beautiful old homes. Hope you enjoy them too!

Wishing you all a joyous Christmas filled with lots of love and many blessings!
Lots of Love,
Barbara






13 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing the beautiful homes all decked out for Christmas! They look like something from a lovely Christmas Village I once had.

The Victorian Parlor said...

Love the pictures! I also enjoy walking through the historic district in our area to see the historic homes decorated for the Christmas holiday. Merry Christmas!

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Lovely homes ~ Heritage buildings are so pretty.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2009.

~ Karen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics My Friend! Makes me want to move right in... LOL!!
Happy New Year & Peace to Us All in 2009!!
Marilyn

starrynightimpressions said...

Those houses are gorgeous!
I want to be invited to tea in one of them, wouldn't that be fun?
Glad to see your shop over on lollishops, Barbara.
I'm there too, just need to make some things to put in it, lol.
It's going to all be about "tea".
blessings,
starrydeborah

Debbi said...

Thanks for sharing those pics! I have often thought about doing that same thing in our area--especially homes with gorgeous cottage gardens!

Joy Jones said...

Hi Barbara! I love big ol' houses too! I wanted to visit and say "Thank You" for your wonderful visits to my blog this past year. Happy holidays and best wishes for a blessed New Year! ~ xo Joy

The Catnap Cottage said...

Wow, I want to live in that white house - thanks for sharing these lovely photos! Hope you have a wonderful 2009 - Happy New Year!! Cindy

Lori said...

how gorgeous!!!

Happy New Year Barbara!!!

Carriers Cozy Cottage said...

Happy New Year !


I just love Old Houses ♥


Mona

Anonymous said...

My brother is in Marrietta..love these thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

And a Happy New Year to you now :) I just love your neighbour's homes, must be nice to live in a historic neighbourhood.

Anonymous said...

So many Thanks for sharing your hometown for the Holidays. I have driven through a few times but never during Christmas. I hope you had a very pleasant Holiday.
many Blessings,
Shannon