
Did you know..... Etsy is not just for hand made!! Yes! Etsy is for Vintage too!! I was able to grab a treasury tonight on Etsy and wanted to feature some of the vintage sellers. I love this red hot treasury featuring vintage fashions!! If you love vintage you should check out all of the awesome vintage sellers on Etsy! You will find everything from glassware to vintage fashions and everything in between!
Lots of love,
Barbara
8 comments:
Hi Barbara!!
Red, Red, Red..... I just Love it, especially in my Kitchen!!
With Valentine's Day not too far away this is Just the Ticket!!
Hugs to You!
Marilyn
Hi Barbara,
That is a beautiful treasury. One of my favorite colors to wear is red. Very nice selections ;o).
Christa
Barbara, that treasury is SMOKIN' hot!
Hi Barbara, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed my first time visit to your blog. I to am named Barbara and like you live in Georgia. How cool is that?
Love your Blog! Nice Treasury !
Please Visit my Blog to pick up your Blog Award !!!
TTFN
Cozy ♥
Hi Barbara!
I have a surprise for you. Come visit my Blog when you get time!!
Marilyn
ooo that's a pretty treasury!
ohhh RED my favorite! Have to lood to see if I can find soemthing for the RED Party on the 31!
Terisa
Post a Comment